Cellular Elevator Phones
Viking E-1600A ADA Compliant Red Emergency Elevator Phone with Dialer and Voice Announcer
A reliable, rapid hands-free communication system for regular analog telephone lines or an analog station or extension port on a phone system is provided by the Viking E-1600A, an ADA-compliant emergency phone. The Viking E-1600A may be programmed from any touch-tone phone and complies with ADA regulations for emergency telephones and elevator phone lines.
Up to five emergency lines and two central station numbers can be pre-programmed into the elevator phone.
The emergency call location can be specified in a digital announcement that is delivered by the Viking E-1600A. Additionally, a DTMF touch tone code can be transmitted.
A built-in “Call Connected” LED on the button can be turned on manually or automatically. Non-volatile memory is used to store all programming, phone numbers, and location information.
Viking E-1600A Applications:
Viking E-1600-50A Elevator/Emergency Phone Parts Kit
Viking E-1600-50A parts kit only. (Chassis NOT included)
This is a fully code approved replacement for elevators that have an internal dialer located inside the elevator main panel behind the HELP button.
Viking E-1600-50A Features:
- Can automatically light “”call connected”” LED for hearing impaired
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for visually impaired
- Non-volatile E2 memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no-answer
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or Touch Tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Central station monitoring capability (dials 2 numbers)
- Separate central station voice speed dial number